I tried many different times to listen to this relaxation
exercise. Each time I did, I was extremely distracted and could not focus.
Tonight I decided to listen to it around 9:45 pm. It was an extremely different
experience. I was able to listen to the soft voice and allow myself to relax. The
man that does this recording has such an incredibly soft and calming voice. At
times I thought I might fall asleep, but when I was done, I realized that I was
just in an extreme state of relaxation.
I have to admit my body felt a little like jelly (in a good way)! I have
done a few different relaxation exercises before, but none like this one.
The one thing that stuck out was that the music in the
background was familiar to me. I sometimes play recordings of the hapi drum to
relax at night. I find it so peaceful and calming. I wonder what was playing.
Anyone know?
I will share a link to one of the youtube videos that I
listen to!
Hi Mallory - I am so glad you were finally able to benefit from the meditation. I am really enjoying them. I also love the link you shared for the Hapi drum. I love the sound it makes. If you are a drummer, or like the sounds, you should check out tablas at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOUM8K0-Wkc. Enjoy!
ReplyDelete