Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Welcome to My Blog!
Hey all & Welcome! I am excited to be sharing my experiences with you throughout our class! I have been on my own journey to find my overall wellness and so far it has been challenging ans amazing all in the same. Nutrition has been a big part of my journey, I believe that our bodies are what we put into them. About a year ago, I was told that I have a gluten intolerance. Since then I have been learning how to live with out wheat, barley and rye. So sad... With this new discovery, I decided to do a complete overhaul on the way we eat. I say we because I am the one who does all the shopping and most of the cooking; I refuse to make two meals every night! I now have a great collection of recipes and if anyone would like, I would love to share! Beyond nutrition, I love to run! It is my saving grace, my place of piece. But, I would love to do more yoga! Throughout this journey I have become hungry for knowledge, and cannot get enough! Looking forward to reading everyone's blogs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment