Monday, January 6, 2014

Exercise Reflections



Hey Everyone!
 

I cannot believe that we are in week 8! It has gone by so fast!


As the weeks have progressed I have come to fully enjoy the exercises. However there are a few that I prefer over the others. The loving kindness exercise proved to be a little difficult in the beginning. The first few weeks I struggled a little bit with getting distracted. Since then I have been able to focus and calm my mind, and feel that I truly benefiting. The more that I practice this I feel that the way I view those around me is different. My heart, mind and soul are more open.  Hope that if I continue to practice this I can only open my heart, mind and soul even more.  The other one that I found extremely beneficial is the meeting Asclepius practice. I feel that I have many people (both that have past and that are still with us) that I admire. After doing this exercise I felt such closeness to my great grandmother’s spirit and felt a love that is hard to put into words. I hope to continue to do this practice and be able to appreciate all the wisdom, love, kindness and happiness from all those that I admire around me. I feel that if I continue to do with I will become closer to all of those that I love. 

Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment